Coral Sea Dreaming is a strongly built 16 metre steel yacht, uniquely designed to travel to the Great Barrier Reef in all kinds of weather. Her rugged build provides a safe platform to sail, dive and snorkel. She carries all the latest navigational aids. CSD sleeps 12 passengers and 3 crew in bunk-style accommodation.
Narnoo API error: Error retrieving album images. Unexpected format in response page #1.
Sleeping options available including private cabins, single bunks, and a quad share. Please note that sleeping arrangements are fairly basic due to the boats size, and do not include storage space. Thus passengers are asked to bring only an overnight pack on-board. Backpacks and suitcases can be stored in our office. The vessel is in current 2B survey with a 200 mile offshore range.
A large rear cockpit, where passengers eat meals, mix and mingle, and forward dive deck provide plenty of room for passengers to spread out and relax. The boat is equipped with SCUBAPRO and AQUALUNG dive gear (including computers) and a Bauer 3200 diver compressor to fill tanks while at sea. All snorkelling gear and wetsuits are provided.
The boat is equipped with 2 toilets and a separate hot water shower. An additional fresh water shower is also located at the rear of the boat. A well-equipped galley ensures awesome food and plenty of it.
- Length: 16 metres
- Beam: 5 meters
- Hull: Steel sloop
1 B 200 nautical miles from land – 12 passengers overnight
- Engine: Cummins 4BT 150 hp
- Auxillary: Onan 17.5KVA
- Dive Compressor: Bauer Mariner 3200 – 320 l/min – 4 tank fill
- Dive tanks: 15 x 80 cu ft
- Dive gear: 14 x AQUALUNG & SCUBAPRO sets with computers supplied to all certified divers– all equipment maintained to commercial standards
- Motor/sailing speed: 8 to 9 knots with 2.5 – 3.5 hours travelling to the reef depending on location
- Auxiliary Vessel: 4 man tender vessel deployed at every location for emergency assistance
*** Please note: overnight luggage is restricted due to the boats size and storage capacity. Backpacks and luggage may be stored back in our office in Cairns. Only bring onboard 1 small overnight bag (No Backpacks)***