Passions of Paradise Day Trip
TODAY'S RATES FROM 189.00
Price is per adult and includes all levies, fees & taxes
Passions of Paradise travels daily to two of the most sought after locations on the Great Barrier Reef; Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef. Our sleek, modern, 25 metre maxi-sailing catamaran will ensure you travel in style and comfort without the large crowds. Having recently won our fourth consecutive Queensland Tourism Award (Adventure), you can be sure we are dedicated to providing a truly unique and personalised reef experience.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
Our passion for showing guests the adventurous nature of the Great Barrier Reef has helped us win many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure Tourism. Come and join us on a fun and unforgettable day on our Great Barrier Reef.
- Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
- All Snorkeling equipment including complimentary guided snorkel tours
- Heaps of outdoor sun lounging decks including the netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
- Air-conditioned indoor space to cool down
- A chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit (allergies catered for on request)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Marine life presentations with our Eco Tourism Australia certified guides
Check in is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina from 7:00 am for 8 am departure.
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence St.
If you are providing your own transportation, Please arrive at Reef Fleet Terminal between 7:00am and 7:45am for check in!
Parking is available right across the street from the Reef Fleet Terminal in the Pier car park. It costs approx. $12 for
Bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing gear, sunglasses, towel, etc. as you would for travelling to the beach. We do have a bar selling snacks, beverages and souvenirs; we have cash and credit card facilities on board.
recent blog posts
Mermaiding with CSD
Her beauty has no boundaries, and now you too can be a certified mermaid of the oceans with Coral Sea Dreaming!
Welcome Back Claire
We couldn’t think of a better way to welcome Claire back than a dive tour out to the Great Barrier Reef
Rooftop Antics – Fashionable Wanderlust
Sailing the Great Barrier Reef with Coral Sea Dreaming